10th Wife of Captain James Brown of the Mormon Battalion
Dorthula Catherine Shupe Brown Stephens
Born: December 27, 1834 at Wythe County, Virginia
Died: March 3, 1911 at Ogden, Weber, Utah
Compiled by Lucy Brown Archer
Dorthula Catherine Shupe, also found as Darthula or Darthela Cathran Shupe and other spelling variations, was born 27 December 1834, at Wythe County, Virginia. She was the eldest daughter of Andrew Jackson Shupe and Elizabeth Creager Shupe, both from Virginia.
Andrew Jackson Shupe
Elizabeth Creager Shupe
Dorthula's uncle James Wright Shupe (b. 1823) and her father (b. 1815) enlisted in the Mormon Battalion in 1846 as part of Captain James Brown's Company "C".
Andrew Jackson Shupe
Elizabeth Creager Shupe was left to live in a covered wagon with four small children, Dorthula, John, Rosanna and Brigham. During Andrew's absence Elizabeth was destitute on the prairie having to depend on her own labor for a living. Initially her in-laws, were living close by until their unfortunate deaths, Peter Shupe on September 15, 1846 and Sarah Wright Shupe a day later, on September 16, 1846. They rest together beside the Mormon trail near Council Bluff, Pottawattamie County, Iowa. The Pottawattamie County online webpage (http://www.rootsweb.com/~iapottaw/MrmnMisc.htm) and (http://iagenweb.org/pottawattamie/mil/mormon-battalion-E.htm) state that Sarah Shupe the wife of James Wright Shupe, another account says Sarah Shupe is the wife of Andrew Jackson Shupe, accompanied him on the Mormon Battalion trek.
After nearly two years Andrew returned to Winter Quarters where he was reunited with his family in 1848.
Dorthula's family entered the Salt Lake Valley on September 30, 1852. They lived in Little Cottonwood then in 1855 moved to Ogden, Weber County, Utah with the four surviving children.
Dorthula married Captain James Brown on 17 February 1856 in Salt Lake City, Utah. She gave her birth date as 1838 when she was sealed to James Brown. Shupe family records indicates it was 1834 [Page 2756 indicates 1838]. No children are known from this union.
After the death of Captain James Brown on September 30, 1863, (3)Dorthula married James Otha Stephens, son of John Stephens and Elizabeth Briggs Stephens (and nephew of Martha Stephens Brown, first wife of Captain James Brown), as Otha's third wife.
James Otha Stephens was born on 1 May 1834 in Chicago, Brown [Cook County], IL. He died on 8 July 1907 in Ogden, Weber, UT. He was buried on 11 July 1907 in Ogden, Weber, Utah. Marriages: (1)Mary Catherine Stubfield c. 1852 (2 sons) (2) Martha Ann Wilson on 2 March 1856 ( 3 sons), (3) Dorthula Catherine Shupe found written as "Dorthela Cathran Shupe".c. 1878 (no known children).
(Hugh and Eva Hopkins have brought to our attention the fact that Chicago is in Cook County not in Brown County. It is interesting that both counties have ties to our family.
Cook County is located in the upper northeastern section of Illinois. It is named after Daniel Pope Cook, one of the earliest, youngest and most brilliant statesmen in Illinois History. He worked diligently for the statehood of Illinois and was present on April 18, 1818, when it was granted. In 1929, the Fort Dearborn settlement at the mouth of the Chicago River, by an Act of the State Legislature, Cook County was created and at the same time the unincorporated settlement at the mouth of the Chicago River became the new county's seat.
Brown County, Illinois was formed from Schuyler County, Illinois on 1 Feb 1839 in the central west section of Illinois, near Missouri. It was named for Jacob Brown [1775-1828] a Brigadier General of New York volunteers during the early years of the War of 1812. By 1815, he was Commander-in-chief of the Army. He received a gold medal for his action at Chippewa, Erie, and Niagra.)
Otha was baptized by the Prophet Joseph Smith and confirmed by Hiram Smith in 1843. On June 27, 1844 Joseph and Hiram were murdered by painted-face ruffians.
There is a report that Dorthula also married a James Wright Shupe, unconfirmed, but she does have an uncle by this name.
Dorthula's father, Andrew Jackson Shupe, died on 8 March 1877 of a paralytic stroke.
Dorthula's mother, Elizabeth Creager Shute, died 20 March 1900 in Ogden, Weber, Utah.
Dorthula died 3 March 1911, never bearing any children.
Andrew Jackson and Elizabeth Creager Shupe had thirteen children:
1- Dorthula Catherine 1838; md. (1) Captain James Brown; (md) Otha James Stephens
2- John Whetstein Shupe 1840; md. (1) Emma Burch; (2) Annie Crowther
3- Rosanah Minerva Shupe; 1842-1855
4- Brigham Kendrick Shupe 1845; md. Elizabeth Wagstaff
5- Mary Elizabeth Shupe 1848; md. Samuel Hensley Higginbotham
6- Louisa Marie Shupe1850; md. Joseph Southwick
7- Andrew Jackson, Shupe Jr. 1853; md. Harriett Chalista Alwilda Andrews
8- Peter Riley Shupe 1855; md. Sarah Jane Cordon
9- James Michael Shupe1857; md. (1) Mary Ann Marriott; (2) Louise Hannah Dix
10- Sarah Jane Shupe 1859; md. George Grove Taylor
11- Isaac Shupe 1862; md. Matilda Elizabeth Deem
12-David Kendrick Shupe 1864-1865
13-Emma Elizabeth Shupe1870; md. Joe Derry Harris
Hyrum Andrew Shupe Family
Back row: Myrtle A. Shupe, Flossie (Florence) G. Shupe, Nellie M. Shupe, Andrew Raymond Shupe, Ruby N. Shupe. Front row: Hyrum Andrew Shupe, Anna Louisa. Shupe, Harold E. Shupe, Que E. Shupe, James G. Shupe
PAF - Archer files = Captain James Brown + (10) Dorthula Catherine Shupe > no children ;
PAF - Archer files = Captain James Brown + (7) Phoebe Abbott > Orson Pratt Brown.
"Pioneer Women of Faith and Fortitude", International Daughter fo Utah Pioneers, 1998.Publishers Press. Page 2756.
"Conquerors of the West: Stalwart Mormon Pioneers, Vol. II". Edited by Florence C. Youngberg. The National Society for Sons of Utah Pioneers. Donated by Dana Simonson. Agreka Books. 1-800-360-5284 www.agreka.com
Andrew Jackson Jr's granddaughter:
Holly T. Hansen, email@example.com
Holly's husband, Chris P. Hansen, has a line through his mother to the Stephens family.
Holly T. Hansen
President - My Ancestors
Editor-in-Chief - Everton's Genealogical Help Magazine
PO Box 187 Morgan, UT 84050
Many thanks to The Shupe Family Organization for the photo of Dorthula and her family.
c/o Holly Hansen
1950 North 6900 East
Croydon, Utah 84018
Hugh and Eva Hopkins
Copyright 2001 www.OrsonPrattBrown.org
14. Andrew Jackson SHUPE SR 1 was born on 09 Nov 1815 in , Grayson, VA. He died on 08 Mar 1877 in Ogden, Weber, UT. He was buried on 09 Mar 1877 in Ogden City Cem., Ogden, Weber, Utah. He was sealed to his parents on 07 Jun 1893 in the Salt Lake temple. He was baptized in Aug 1841. He was endowed on 10 Jun 1856. He married Elizabeth Mary CRIGGER on 12 Oct 1837 in , Wythe, VA. They were sealed on 10 Jun 1856 in the Endowment House temple. [Parents]
15. Elizabeth Mary CRIGGER 1 was born on 02 Jan 1820 in Reed Creek, Wythe Co, Virginia. She was christened on 02 Jan 1820 in Reed Creek, Wythe Co, Virginia. She died on 20 Mar 1900 in Ogden, Weber, UT. She was buried on 22 Mar 1900 in Ogden City Cem., Ogden, Weber, Utah. Her sealing to parents was submitted. She was baptized in Jul 1841. She was endowed on 10 Jun 1856.
28. Peter SHUPE (SHOOP) 1 was born on 03 Dec 1792 in No Town, Grayson Co, Virginia. He died on 14 Sep 1846 in Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie Co., IA. He was buried in 1846 in Council Bluffs, Pottawattanie Co, Iowa. He was sealed to his parents on 27 Jun 1941 in the Mesa Arizona temple. He was baptized on 14 May 1844. He was endowed on 15 May 1889 in the Logan Utah temple. He married Sarah WRIGHT on 22 Dec 1814 in Gray, Grayson Co, Virginia. They were sealed on 15 May 1889 in the Logan Utah temple. [Parents]
29. Sarah WRIGHT 1 was born on 15 Mar 1793 in No Town, Grayson Co, Virginia. She died on 13 May 1846 in Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie Co, IA. She was buried in May 1846 in Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie Co, IA. She was sealed to her parents on 30 May 1981 in the Ogden Utah temple. She was baptized on 18 Feb 1835. She was endowed on 15 May 1889 in the Logan Utah temple. [Parents]
30. Micheal CREAGER 1 was born on 20 May 1790 in Reed Creek, Wythe, Virginia. He died in 1844. His sealing to parents was cleared. His baptism was cleared. His endowment was cleared. He married Mary (Polly) DEPRIEST on 08 Sep 1812 in Reed Creek, Wythe Co, Virginia. They were sealed on 16 Aug 1982 in the Jordan River Utah temple. [Parents]
31. Mary (Polly) DEPRIEST 1 was born on 01 Mar 1793 in , Wythe, Virginia. She died on 08 Sep 1838. Her baptism was submitted. Her endowment was submitted
56. Johannes (Shoop) (John) SHOOP OR SHUPE OR SCHUP 1 was born on 22 Mar 1771 in Heidelberg, Lebanon Co., PA. He was christened on 14 Apr 1771 in Heidelberg, Lebanon Co., PA. He died in Jan 1850 in Knob Fork, Elk Creek, Grayson Co., VA.. He was buried in Jan 1850 in Near Independenc, Grayson County, Virginia. He was sealed to his parents on 15 Dec 1948. He was baptized on 14 May 1889 in the Logan Utah temple. He was endowed on 15 May 1889 in the Logan Utah temple. He married Louisa Or Lucy FERGUSON OR FARGUESON on 17 Jan 1792 in , Wythe County, VA. They were sealed on 16 May 1889 in the Logan Utah temple. [Parents]
57. Louisa Or Lucy FERGUSON OR FARGUESON 1 was born in 1765/1770 in Of Grayson Co., Grayson Co, Virginia. She died in 1850 in Independence, Grayson, Virginia. She was buried in 1850 in Near, Independence, Grayson, VA. She was baptized on 14 May 1889 in the Logan Utah temple. She was endowed on 16 May 1889 in the Logan Utah temple. [Parents]
58. William WRIGHT 1 was born in 1758 in , Grayson Co, Virginia. He died before 1822 in , Grayson, VA. He was sealed to his parents on 30 May 1981 in the Ogden Utah temple. He was baptized on 07 Mar 1981. He was endowed on 20 Mar 1981 in the Ogden Utah temple. He married Susannah INGRAM about 1779 in , Grayson Co, Virginia. They were sealed on 30 May 1981 in the Ogden Utah temple. [Parents]
59. Susannah INGRAM 1 was born in 1760/1770 in Y, Grayson Co, Virginia. She was christened in , Wythe Co, Virginia. She was baptized on 07 Mar 1981. She was endowed on 28 May 1981 in the Ogden Utah temple.
60. Jacob KRIEGER 1 was born on 06 Aug 1771 in Frederick, Frederick Co, Maryland. He died in Nov 1847 in Wythe, Wythe Co, Virginia. He was buried in Nov 1847 in Wythe, Wythe Co, Virginia. His sealing to parents was submitted. His baptism was submitted. His endowment was submitted. He married Barbara LAMBERT on 15 Feb 1789 in , Montgomery, Virginia. They were sealed on 28 Jan 1972 in the Salt Lake temple. [Parents]
61. Barbara LAMBERT 1 was born on 03 Oct 1772 in , , Pennsylvania. She died in 1846. She was baptized on 30 Sep 1972 in the Provo Utah temple. She was endowed on 17 Nov 1972 in the Provo Utah temple. [Parents]
62. Robert DEPRIEST 1 was born in <1767> in <, Wythe, Virginia>. He married Patsy TAYLOR.
63. Patsy TAYLOR 1 was born in <1771> in <, Wythe, Virginia>.
112. John SHOOP SHUPE 1 was born about 1730 in Of Heidelberg, Lebanon, Pa Or Wythe, VA. He died on 15 Jan 1812 in , Wythe County, VA. He was buried on 09 Jun 1812 in , Wythe Co, Virginia. He was sealed to his parents on 22 Jun 1948 in the Mesa Arizona temple. He was baptized on 18 Jan 1930 in the Mesa Arizona temple. He was endowed on 06 Feb 1930 in the Mesa Arizona temple. He married Catherina Or Anna Catherine SLIMP OR SCHLIMP. They were sealed on 22 Mar 1939. The marriage ended in divorce. [Parents]
113. Catherina Or Anna Catherine SLIMP OR SCHLIMP 1 was born in 1745 in , Wythe Co., VA. She died in , Wythe, VA. She was baptized on 18 Jan 1930 in the Mesa Arizona temple. She was endowed on 29 Jan 1930 in the Mesa Arizona temple.
114. Samuel FERGERSON 1 was born about 1739 in , , , Ire.
116. Richard WRIGHT 1 was born in 1739 in , , Grayson, Virginia. He was christened in (80-1819). He died on 25 May 1820 in , , Grayson, Virginia. He was buried in May 1820 in , , Grayson, Virginia. He was baptized on 13 Dec 1954. He was endowed on 21 Apr 1955 in the Salt Lake temple. He married Sarah Mrs WRIGHT about 1757 in , Grayson Co, Virgina. They were sealed on 30 May 1981 in the Ogden Utah temple.
117. Sarah Mrs WRIGHT 1 was born in 1741 in <, Grayson Co, Virgina>. She was baptized on 07 Mar 1981. She was endowed on 30 May 1981 in the Ogden Utah temple.
120. Michael Jr CREGER JR 1 was born in 1718 in , , , Germany. He died on 01 Sep 1807 in Marion, Smyth, Virginia. He was buried in Sep 1807 in Marion, Smyth Co, Virginia. His sealing to parents was submitted. His baptism was submitted. His endowment was submitted. He married Catherine MARY on 24 Jun 1764 in Frederick, Frederick Co, Maryland. [Parents]
121. Catherine MARY 1 was born in 1730 in Of Reed Creek, Wythe Co, Virginia. She died in 1770 in Reed Creek, Wythe, Virginia. She was buried after 1770 in Reed Creek, Wythe, Virginia. Her baptism was submitted. Her endowment was submitted.
122. Johann Heinrich LAMBERT 1 was born on 01 Feb 1736 in Ottenberg, Rhineland, Palatinate, Germany. He died in 1814 in Rural Retreat, Wythe, VA. He was buried in 1814. His baptism was submitted. His endowment was submitted. He married Maria Magdalina DAUDE on 06 Dec 1760 in Froschen Pfalz, Bayern, Germany. [Parents]
123. Maria Magdalina DAUDE 1 was born on 08 Aug 1742 in Froschen Pfalz, Bayern, Germany. She died in 1808 in , Wythe, VA. Her baptism was submitted. Her endowment was submitted.
224. Henry SCHUPP OR SHUBE OR SHUPE 1 was born in 1704 in Heidelberg, Mannheim, Baden, Germany. He died on 26 Mar 1762 in Heidelberg Tw, Lancaster Co, Penn. He was buried before 26 Mar 1762 in Heidelberg Tw, Lancaster Co, Penn. He was baptized on 26 Apr 1947. He was endowed on 02 Oct 1947. He married Catherine FINGER in 1740. They were sealed on 22 Jun 1948 in the Mesa Arizona temple. [Parents]
225. Catherine FINGER 1 was born in 1722 in Westmoreland, , PA. She was baptized on 26 Apr 1947. She was endowed on 02 Oct 1947.
GO TO BOTTOM OF PAGE
RETURN TO HOME PAGE
To SEARCH THIS SITE: Use the Google.com search engine
Type....site:OrsonPrattBrown.org "TYPE NAME YOU ARE
LOOKING FOR INSIDE PARENTHESIS"...Press ENTER
A list with the search term will appear.
PERSONAL ANCESTRAL FILE
... Password Access Only
ADDRESS LIST FOR BROWN FAMILY
... Password Access Only
ORSON PRATT BROWN FAMILY REUNIONS
... Easter 1986 through October 2005
... ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION - BY-LAWS
COMMENTS AND INPUT ON ARTICLES
... Published December 2007:
"ORSON PRATT BROWN AND HIS FIVE WONDERFUL WIVES VOL. I and II"
By Erold C. Wiscombe
... Published March 2009:
"CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN AND HIS 13 WIVES"
(unfortunately the publisher incorrectly changed the photo
and spelling of Phebe Abbott Brown Fife's name
after it was proofed by this author)
Researched and Compiled by Erold C. Wiscombe
... Published 2012:
"Finding Refuge in El Paso"
By Fred E. Woods [ISBN: 978-1-4621-1153-4]
Includes O.P Brown's activities as Special Church Agent in El Paso
and the Juarez Stake Relief Committee Minutes of 1912.
"Colonia Morelos: Un ejemplo de ética mormona
junto al río Bavispe (1900-1912)"
By Irene Ríos Figueroa [ISBN: 978-607-7775-27-0]
Includes O.P. Brown's works as Bishop of Morelos. Written in Spanish.
"The Diaries of Anthony W. Ivins 1875 - 1932"
By Elizabeth Oberdick Anderson [ISBN: 978-156085-226-1]
Mentions O.P. Brown more than 30 times as Ivins' companion.
... To be Published Soon:
"CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN 1801-1863:
TEMPER BY NATURE, TEMPERED BY FAITH"
Send Comments and Information to:
... FAMILY GROUP PHOTOS
... FAMILY REUNIONS
... FAMILY GET TOGETHERS
... Lily Gonzalez Brown 80th Birthday Party-Reunion
July 14, 2007 in American Fork, Utah
...Gustavo Brown Family Reunion in October 2007
... FAMILY MEMBERS WHO DIED RECENTLY
... NEWS, WEDDINGS, BABIES, MORE
... HELP US IDENTIFY THESE ANCESTORS
Send Additions and Information to:
...... Wives and 35 Children Photo Chart
...... Photo Gallery of OPB
...... Biographical Sketch of the Life Orson Pratt Brown
...... History of Orson Pratt Brown by Orson P. Brown
...... Journal & Reminiscences of Capt. Orson P. Brown
...... Memories of Orson P. Brown by C. Weiler Brown
...... Orson Pratt Brown by "Hattie" Critchlow Jensen
...... Orson Pratt Brown by Nelle Spilsbury Hatch
...... Orson Pratt Brown by W. Ayrd Macdonald
...... Wives and 29 / 43 Children Photo Chart
...... Captain James Brown's Letters & Journal
...... Brown Family Memorabilia
...... Mormon Battalion 1846-1847
...... Brown's Fort ~ then Brownsville, Utah
...... Chronology of Captain James Brown
- James Brown of Rowan County, N.C. 1757-1823
- Mary Williams of Rowan County, N.C. 1760-1832
- Stephen Joseph Abbott of, PA 1804-1843
- Abigail Smith of Williamson, N.Y. 1806-1889
- John Fife of Tulliallan, Scotland 1807-1874
- Mary Meek Nicol, Carseridge, Scotland 1809-1850
- Martha "Mattie" Diana Romney Brown 1870-1943
- Jane "Jennie" Bodily Galbraith Brown 1879-1944
- Elizabeth Graham MacDonald Webb Brown 1874-1904
- Eliza Skousen Brown Abbott Burk 1882-1958
- Angela Maria Gavaldón Brown 1919-1967
ORSON PRATT BROWN'S 35 CHILDREN
- (Martha) Carrie Brown (child) 1888-1890
- (Martha) Orson Pratt Brown, Jr. (child) 1890-1892
- (Martha) Ray Romney Brown 1892-1945
- (Martha) Clyde Romney Brown 1893-1948
- (Martha) Miles Romney Brown 1897-1974
- (Martha) Dewey B. Brown 1898-1954
- (Martha) Vera Brown Foster Liddell Ray 1901-1975
- (Martha) Anthony Morelos Brown 1904-1970
- (Martha) Phoebe Brown Chido Gardiner 1906-1973
- (Martha) Orson Juarez Brown 1908-1981
- (Jane) Ronald Galbraith Brown 1898-1969
- (Jane) Grant "Duke" Galbraith Brown 1899-1992
- (Jane) Martha Elizabeth Brown Leach Moore 1901-1972
- (Jane) Pratt Orson Galbraith Brown 1905-1960
- (Jane) William Galbraith Brown (child) 1905-1912
- (Jane) Thomas Patrick Porfirio Diaz Brown 1907-1978
- (Jane) Emma Jean Galbraith Brown Hamilton 1909-1980
- (Elizabeth) (New born female) Webb 1893-1893
- (Elizabeth) Elizabeth Webb Brown Jones 1895-1982
- (Elizabeth) Marguerite Webb Brown Shill 1897-1991
- (Elizabeth) Donald MacDonald Brown 1902-1971
- (Elizabeth) James Duncan Brown 1904-1943
- (Eliza) Gwen Skousen Brown Erickson Klein 1903-1991
- (Eliza) Anna Skousen Brown Petrie Encke 1905-2001
- (Eliza) Otis Pratt Skousen Brown 1907-1987
- (Eliza) Orson Erastus Skousen Brown (infant) 1909-1910
- (Eliza) Francisco Madera Skousen Brown 1911-1912
- (Eliza) Elizabeth Skousen Brown Howell 1914-1999
- (Angela) Silvestre Gustavo Brown 1919-
- (Angela) Bertha Erma Elizabeth Brown 1922-1979
- (Angela) Pauly Gabaldón Brown 1924-1998
- (Angela) Aaron Aron Saul Brown 1925
- (Angela) Mary Angela Brown Hayden Green 1927
- (Angela) Heber Jedediah Brown (infant) 1936-1936
- (Angela) Martha Gabaldón Brown Gardner 1940
ORSON'S SIBLINGS from MOTHER PHEBE
- Stephen Abbott Brown 1851-1853
- Phoebe Adelaide Brown Snyder 1855-1930
- Cynthia Abigail Fife Layton 1867-1943
- (New born female) Fife 1870-1870
- (Toddler female) Fife 1871-1872
ORSON'S 28 SIBLINGS from JAMES BROWN
- (Martha Stephens) John Martin Brown 1824-1888
- (Martha Stephens) Alexander Brown 1826-1910
- (Martha Stephens) Jesse Stowell Brown 1828-1905
- (Martha Stephens) Nancy Brown Davis Sanford 1830-1895
- (Martha Stephens) Daniel Brown 1832-1864
- (Martha Stephens) James Moorhead Brown 1834-1924
- (Martha Stephens) William Brown 1836-1904
- (Martha Stephens) Benjamin Franklin Brown 1838-1863
- (Martha Stephens) Moroni Brown 1838-1916
- (Susan Foutz) Alma Foutz Brown (infant) 1842-1842
- (Esther Jones) August Brown (infant) 1843-1843
- (Esther Jones) Augusta Brown (infant) 1843-1843
- (Esther Jones) Amasa Lyman Brown (infant) 1845-1845
- (Esther Jones) Alice D. Brown Leech 1846-1865
- (Esther Jones) Esther Ellen Brown Dee 1849-1893
- (Sarah Steadwell) James Harvey Brown 1846-1912
- (Mary McRee) George David Black 1841-1913
- (Mary McRee) Mary Eliza Brown Critchlow1847-1903
- (Mary McRee) Margaret Brown 1849-1855
- (Mary McRee) Mary Brown Edwards Leonard 1852-1930
- (Mary McRee) Joseph Smith Brown 1856-1903
- (Mary McRee) Josephine Vilate Brown Newman 1858-1917
- (Phebe Abbott) Stephen Abbott Brown (child) 1851-1853
- (Phebe Abbott) Phoebe Adelaide Brown 1855-1930
- (Cecelia Cornu) Charles David Brown 1856-1926
- (Cecelia Cornu) James Fredrick Brown 1859-1923
- (Lavinia Mitchell) Sarah Brown c. 1857-
- (Lavinia Mitchell) Augustus Hezekiah Brown c. 1859
ORSON'S 17 SIBLINGS from STEPFATHER FIFE
- (Diane Davis) Sarah Jane Fife White 1855-1932
- (Diane Davis) William Wilson Fife 1857-1897
- (Diane Davis) Diana Fife Farr 1859-1904
- (Diane Davis) John Daniel Fife 1863-1944
- (Diane Davis) Walter Thompson Fife 1866-1827
- (Diane Davis) Agnes Ann "Aggie" Fife 1869-1891
- (Diane Davis ) Emma Fife (child) 1871-1874
- (Diane Davis) Robert Nicol Fife (infant) 1873-1874
- (Diane Davis) Barnard Fife (infant) 1881-1881
- (Cynthia Abbott) Mary Lucina Fife Hutchins 1868-1950
- (Cynthia Abbott) Child Fife (infant) 1869-1869
- (Cynthia Abbott) David Nicol Fife 1871-1924
- (Cynthia Abbott) Joseph Stephen Fife (child) 1873-1878
- (Cynthia Abbott) James Abbott Fife (infant) 1877-1878
ORSON PRATT BROWN'S IN-LAWS
- (Diana) Caroline Lambourne 18461979
- (Diana) Miles Park Romney 1843-1904
- (Jane) Emma Sarah Bodily 1858-1935
- (Jane) William Wilkie Galbraith 1838-1898
- (Elizabeth) Alexander F. Macdonald 1825-1903
- (Elizabeth) Elizabeth Atkinson 1841-1922
- (Eliza) Anne Kirstine Hansen 1845-1916
- (Eliza) James Niels Skousen 1828-1912
- (Angela) Maria Durán de Holguin 1876-1955
- (Angela) José Tomás Gabaldón 1874-1915
Orson Pratt Brown Family Organization
P.O. Box 980111
Park City, Utah 84098-0111