Father of Orson Pratt Brown
Born: 12 Oct. 1806 Salisbury, Rowan, North Carolina
Md: Captain James Brown on 2 Mar 1823, Rowan, North Carolina
Died: 28 Sep 1840 Kingston, Adams County Illinois
Born: 14 Feb 1823 Franklin County, PA
Md: (1) Captain James Brown 26 Jan 1841, Adams Co., Ill.
Died: 18 Aug 1842
Born: 7 Jan1814 Lyman, Sportanburg County, North Carolina
Md. Widow of (1) Robert Roper or Raper Feb.1836 , (2) Captain James Brown on 20 Nov 1842, Nauvoo, Ill. (3) Sealed to Joseph Smith Jr. October 11, 1875.
Died: 6 October 1898, Ogden, Weber, Utah
CJB's First Polygamous Wife
Born: 31 March 1814 Chester,Cayuga,NY
Md. (1) Daniel Wood 1832 (div. c. 1842 (2) Captain James Brown on 10 Jan 1845, Nauvoo, Ill. (div. c.1848). (3) Ithamer Thomas Sprague 1848/1849 (div. c. 1862. (4) Alonzo Harrington LeBaron c. 1864 (div.) ; (5) Henry Lewis (div.) (6) Henry Reed (div); (7) Mr. Kelly.
Died: 18 Mar 1893 Trenton, Cache, Utah
Born: 11 Sep 1806 Williamson, Wayne, NewYork
Md. Widow of (1) Stephen Joseph Abbott. Dec 11, 1825. Sealed 8 Feb 1846 James Brown as proxy. (2) Captain James Brown 8 Feb 1846, Nauvoo, Illinois. Divorced CJB 1850.
Died: 23 July 1889 Willard, Box Elder, UT
Buried : Willard Cemetery, Willard, Utah
Born: 17 Oct 1819 Copiah, Mississippi
Md. Widow of (1) George David Black Sr. 19 Dec 1837 (2) Captain James Brown on 16 Jul 1846 Council Bluffs, Iowa; Sealed posthumously to George D. Black Sr. on March 27, 1877 in the Salt Lake City Endowment House.
Died: 2 Nov 1906/1907 Ogden,Weber,UT
Buried: Ogden City Cemetery, Ogden, Utah
Born: 18 May 1831 Hornelsville, Steuben, New York
Md: (1) Captain James Brown on 17 Oct 1850 at Ogden, Weber, Utah. (2) William Nicol Fife in 1866
Died: 9 Jan 1915 Thatcher, Graham, AZ
Born: 17 May 1825 Corcellas Nechatel, Switzerland
Md: Widow of (1)Charles Robellez; Sealed 27 Mar 1857 James Brown as proxy. (2) Captain James Brown on 26 Dec 1854 by Brigham Young
Died: 14 Sep 1882 Neuchatel, Switzerland
Born: 30 Mar 1814 Stockport,Cheshire,England
Md: Captain James Brown on 7 Feb 1855 by Heber C. Kimball in SLC
Died: 16 Jan 1877, Ogden, Utah
Born: 27 Dec 1834 Wythe County, Virginia
Md: (1) Captain James Brown on 17 Feb 1856 at Salt Lake City, Utah (2) James Otha Stephens after 1863
Died: 3 Mar 1911
Born: 22 July 1837 Sheffield, York, England
Md: (1) Captain James Brown on 7 Sep 1856 by Heber C. Kimball in SLC. (2) John Horrocks, Jr. 1865.
Died: 16 Mar 1905 at Ogden, Weber, Utah.
Born: 21 Dec 1834 Kirtland, Lake, Ohio
Md: (1) Hiram John Yancey. (D) (2) Captain James Brown 17 Sep 1859 by Daniel H. Wells, with Brigham Young as witness
Died: 22 Dec 1873  Bountiful, Davis, Utah
Born: 14 Apr 1843 Liverpool, Lancashire, England
Date Married: (1) Captain James Brown on 18/22 Sep 1861 by Daniel H. Wells, Brigham Young as witness, SLC. (2) Edward Gregory Horrocks 1864.
Died: 19 Feb 1923 at Salt Lake City, Utah.
Eight wives bore his children, no children from five wives. Six wives were widows or divorcees.
CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN'S TWENTY-EIGHT CHILDREN:
James also adopted and/or provided for an additional fifteen children from his wives' prior marriages. = 43 Children
CHILDREN OF CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN AND MARTHA STEPHENS
b 3 Mar 1826 at Flat Creek Swamp, Davidson County, No. Carolina; Alex accompanied his father on the Mormon Battalion trek;
md. Amanda McMurty on May 31, 1850;
d. 22 April 1910.
b 26 Mar 1828 at Flat Creek Swamp, Davidson County, North Carolina; Jesse accompanied his father on his trek with the Mormon Battalion;
md.Caroline Stewart 16 July 1857
d. 29 January 1905.
B. 27 Dec 1830 at Flat Creek Swamp, Davidson County, North Carolina;
md. and divorced, Eleazer Davis; md. (2) Price Sanford;
D. 12 February 1895 in Iowa; buried in Ogden City Cemetery, Ogden, Utah.
b. 7 Dec 1832 at Flat Creek Swamp, Davidson County, North Carolina;
d. 1864; unmarried.
b 17 Nov 1834 at Versailles, Brown County, Illinois;
md. Adelaide Exervid 24 July 1855 at Fort Supply, Wyo;
d. 26 December 1924 at Ogden, Weber, Utah.
b 21 Aug 1836 at Beverly, Adams County, Illinois;
md. Mary Elizabeth Bybee;
d. 19 October 1904.
b. 9 May 1838 at Beverly, Adams County, Illinois;
md. Susan A. Wright;
d. 24 December 1863.
b. 25 Sep 1840 at Beverly, Adams County, Illinois;
Md. (1)Evaline Cindrella Connover and (2) Frances Mariah Porter;
d. 14 August 1916 at Ogden, Weber, Utah.
CHILDREN OF CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN AND SUSAN FOUTZ
b. July1842 at Nauvoo, Hancock, Illinois
Lived 3 weeks.
d. 18 Aug 1842 at Nauvoo, Hancock, Illinois
CHILDREN OF CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN AND ESTHER JONES
Adopted: ANN ELIZABETH ROPER BROWN
b. 4 April 1847 at Wythe County, Virginia.
md: John Wesley Browning on 26 October 1854 at Ogden, Weber, UT
d. 24 Sep 1873 at Ogden, Weber, Utah.
AUGUST BROWN (twin)
b. 18 Aug 1843 at Southa Augusta, Lee County, Iowa. Lived one day.
d. 19 Aug 1843 at South Augusta, Lee County, Iowa.
AUGUSTA BROWN (twin)
b. 18 Aug 1843 at Southa Augusta, Lee County, Iowa. Lived one day.
d. 19 Aug 1843 at South Augusta, Lee County, Iowa.
AMASA LYMAN BROWN
b.15 Jun 1845 at South Augusta, Lee County, Iowa;
d. 26 Aug 1845 at Westville, Prebble County, Iowa.
b.15 June 1847 South Augusta, Lee County, Iowa,
d. 16, 17, or 19 October 1862 or 1865 in Ogden at age of 16 or 19.
b. 18 Mar 1849 at Salt Lake City, Utah;
md. 2 October 1866 to James Leech Dee, Endowment House, SLC, a son of Thomas Hill Dee and Elizabeth Reese;
d. 26 Oct 1893 at Ogden, Weber, Utah.
CHILDREN OF CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN AND SARAH SALLY STEADWELL
Adopted: WARREN WOOD
b. 1833 at Berlin, Huron,Ohio.
md. Mrs. Warren Wood, <Tampa, Florida> 1854
Adopted: CHARLES WOOD
b. 9 Jun 1837 at Berlin, Huron, Ohio.
md. Alice Horrocks on 31 Mar 1858 at Ogden,Utah (14 children).
d. 13 Aug 1905 at Provo, Utah, Utah.
Adopted: JOSEPH WOOD
b. 19 Apr 1841 at La Harpe, Hannock, Illinois.
md. Elizabeth Ellen Slater on Feb 14, 1864 (10 children)
d. 28 Jan 1925 at Lewiston, Cache, Utah; Buried at Cornish, Cache, Utah
b. 8 Oct 1846 at Winter Quarters, Pottawattamie County, Iowa;
md. 14 Feb. 1870, Elizabeth Leah Williams (12 children).
d. 7 Oct 1912.at Ogden, Weber, Utah.
CHILDREN OF CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN AND ABIGAIL SMITH ABBOTT
b. 19 Sep 1827 Dansville, Livingston, New York ;
md. Edward Bunker Sr. on 9 Apr 1846 in Nauvoo, Ill.; (11 children)
d. 8 Feb 1913 in Panguitch, Utah.
b. 4 Jul 1829 Hornell, Steuben, New Jersey;
md. David Elias Browning on 27 Jan 1853 in Ogden, Utah; (8 children)
d. 10 Apr 1914 at Ogden, Weber, Utah.
b. 25 Feb 1833 at Hornell, Steuben, New York;
md. Edwin Saxton Squire on 9 Sep 1861;
d. 26 Sep 1919.
b. 11 Jul 1835 at Hornell, Steuben, NY
md. Ellen Williams on 8 Oct 1863 (2) Diane Burne (3) Jane Brown Williams ;
d. 3 Dec 1913.
b. 1 Dec 1837 at Perry, Pike, Ill.;
md. (1) Laura Josephine Allen on 25 Apr 1860, (2) Louisa Leavitt on 11 Jan 1878, (3) Emily Pauline Malam, (4) Emma Knight;
d. 3 Sep 1907.
b. 23 Feb 1842 in Perry, Pike, Ill.;
md. Abraham Zundel on 13 Feb 1857 at Ogden, Weber, Utah;
d. 25 Oct 1934 at Willard, Box Elder, Ut.
CHILDREN OF CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN AND MARY MCREE BLACK
b. 18 Feb 1841 at Copiah County, Mississippi;
md. Mary Hunt on Feb 16, 1861 at Ogden, Utah.
d.7 Apr 1913 at Wilford, Fremont, Idaho
b. 8 Nov 1847 at Salt Lake City, Utah. She was the third white child born in the Salt Lake Valley.
md. 9 December 1862 to William Fuller Critchlow;
d. 20 March 1903; at Ogden, Weber, Utah.
b. 17 Dec 1849 at Ogden, Weber County, Utah;
d. 6 Feb 1855, 6 years old.
b. 5 May 1852 at Ogden, Weber, Utah;
md. (1) Edward Edwards; (2) Thomas Leonard;
d. 1930 at Anaconda, Montana
b. 4 Jan 1855 at Ogden, Weber, Utah;
md. 8 March 1876, Sarah Wealthy Patten;
d. 22 March 1903 in Idaho Falls, Idaho when he was robbed and shot while waiting for a train to attend his sister Mary Eliza Brown Critchlow's funeral.
b. 8 Jan 1858 at Ogden, Weber, Utah;
md. 25 Oct 1875, Henry James Newman in Endowment House, SLC;
d. 4 Apr 1917 at Tremonton, .Box Elder, Utah.
CHILDREN OF CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN AND PHEBE ABIGAIL ABBOTT
b. 22 Aug 1851 or 25 Jan 1852 at Brownsville (later Ogden), Weber, Utah;
d. 22 Dec 1853 or 24 Nov 1853 at Brownsville, Weber, Utah, a child.
b. 24 Oct 1855 at Brownsville, Weber, Utah
md. Henry Theodore Snyder in 1876 or 1877 in Ogden, Weber, Utah; (10 children)
d. 11 Jun 1930 in Venice, California.
buried: at Mountain View Cemetery, Ogden, Weber, Utah.
CHILDREN OF CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN AND CECELIA HENRIETTA CORNU
b. 3 May 1851 at Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland;
d. 1865 in Ogden, Weber, Utah.
b. 23 Jan 1856 at Brownsville, later Ogden, Weber, Utah; raised by Mary Wollerton.
md. 26 Jun 1879 to Sarah Ellen Dixon; Traveled to Arizona c.1886 with his half-brother Orson Pratt Brown and Orson's stepfather William Nicol Fife;
d. 23 Aug 1926 at Ogden, Weber, Utah
b. 2 Jul 1859 at Brownsville, Weber, Utah; raised by Mary Wollerton.
md. 27 Mar 1884, Esther Amelia Marriott; (7 children)
d. 9 Apr 1923 at Fairview, Lincoln, Wyoming.
CHILDREN OF CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN AND LAVINIA MITCHELL
b.21 Oct 1858 at Brownsville, Ogden, Weber, Utah;
md. Joseph Drysdale.on 27 May 1882 at Ogden, Weber, Utah
d. 16 March 1905 at Ogden, Weber, Utah
b. 1 Mar 1861 Ogden, Utah;
md. Eliza Harriet Plant; (two daughters) in 1907 Nellie Brown married Lorin Farr's grandson, Walter T. Farr.
d. 29 Mar 1916 at Ogden, Weber, Utah
CHILDREN OF CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN AND HARRIET WOOD
b. April 6, 1859 at Bountiful, Davis, Utah;
md. to Alice Judson Tolman on October 2, 1879 in SLC; (15 children)
d. September 15, 1920 in Groveland, Blackfoot, Bingham, Id.
ORSON'S 28 SIBLINGS from CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN by Date of Birth
Copyright 1996 www.OrsonPrattBrown.org
James Brown: born Sept 29, 1801. Rowan Co. N. Carolina.
Martha Stephens (Deceased)2
Susan Foutz (Deceased)3 were sealed Husbands & wives for time & all Eternity.
Ester Jones4 acting proxy for & in behalf of Martha Steavens (Deceased) & also in behalf of Susan Foutz (Deceased) by B. Young in presence of H. C. Kimball, O. Hyde &. E. M. Green.. John D. Lee C1erk.5
1. James Brown. Parents: James Brown and Mary/Polly Williams. 6 29 Sep 1801 Rowan Co, NC d 30 Sep 1863 Ogden, Weber, UT
Civil marriage to Martha Stephens 2 Mar 1823 Rowan Co, NC.
Civil marriage Susan Foutz 25 Jan 1841 Adams Co, IL.
Civil marriage to Esther Jones Roper 20 Nov 1842 Nauvoo, Hancock, IL.
Sealed for time and eternity to Martha Stephens deceased (Esther Jones Roper proxy) 10 Jan 1846 Nauvoo Temple.
Sealed for time and eternity to Susan Foutz deceased (Esther Jones Roper proxy) 10 Jan 1846 Nauvoo Temple.
Sealed for time and eternity to Esther Jones Roper 10 Jan 1846 Nauvoo Temple.
Sealed for time and eternity to Sarah (Sally) Steadwell Wood 10 Jan 1846 Nauvoo Temple (divorced by 1848).
Sealed for time to Abigail Smith Abbott (widow of Stephen Joseph Abbott) 8 Feb 1846 Nauvoo Temple.
Sealed for time Cecilia Henrietta Cornu Robellaz (widow of Charles Robellaz) 26 Dec 1854 Salt Lake City, UT
Sealed for time and eternity to Darthula Catharine Shupe 17 Feb 1856 Salt Lake City, UT
Sealed for time and eternity to Lavinia Mitchell (b 22 Jul 1837 England) 7 Sep 1856 President Brigham Young's Office, Salt Lake City, UT
Sealed for time to Mary McCree/McRae Black (widow of George Black) 18 Jul 1846 Pigeon Creek, Missouri River.
Sealed for time and eternity to Phebe Abigail Abbott (daughter of Abigail Smith Abbott) 17 Oct 1850 Ogden, Weber, UT
Sealed for time and eternity to Mary Woollerton 7 Feb 1855 (place unknown).
Sealed for time and eternity to Lavinia Mitchell 7 Sep 1856 Salt Lake City, UT
Repeat sealing for time and eternity to Phebe Abigail Abbott 27 Mar 1857 Endowment House, Salt Lake City, UT.
Repeat sealing for time and eternity to Mary Woollerton 27 Mar 1857 Endowment House, Salt Lake City, UT
Repeat sealing for time and eternity to Darthula Catharine Shupe 27 Mar 1857 Endowment House, Salt Lake City, UT
Repeat sealing for time and eternity to Lavinia Mitchell 27 Mar 1857 Endowment House, Salt Lake City, UT
Repeat sealing for time to Mary McCree/McRae Black 27 Mar 1857 Endowment House, Salt Lake City, UT
Repeat sealing for time to Cecilia Henrietta Cornu Robellaz 27 Mar 1857 Endowment House, Salt Lake City, UT
Sealed for time and eternity to Harriet Wood 17 Sep 1859 Salt Lake City, UT
Sealed for time and eternity to Maria Mitchell 7 Oct 1859 Salt Lake City, UT
Repeat sealing for time and eternity to Harriet Wood 19 Sep 1861 Endowment House.
Repeat sealing for time and eternity to Maria Mitchell 19 Sep 1861 Endowment House.
4. ESTHER JONES ROPER. Parents: John Jones and Esther Fisher. 6 7 Jan 1814 Surry Co, NC d after 1880 UT. Civil marriage to Robert Roper about 1836 (place unknown). Civil marriage to James Brown 20 Nov 1842 Nauvoo, Hancock, IL. Sealed for time and eternity to James Brown 10 Jan 1846 Nauvoo Temple (church divorce). Sealed for time and eternity to Joseph Smith Jr (Samuel Harrison Bailey Smith proxy) 11 Oct 1875 Endowment House, Salt Lake City, UT Apparently residing in Ogden in 1880 as "Esther Roper." (See Cook, Nauvoo Deaths and Marriages 102 for record of civil marriage.)
5. See "A Book of Proxey," No. 3. The text of the original record is retained in this entry.
GO TO BOTTOM OF PAGE
RETURN TO HOME PAGE
To SEARCH THIS SITE: Use the Google.com search engine
Type....site:OrsonPrattBrown.org "TYPE NAME YOU ARE
LOOKING FOR INSIDE PARENTHESIS"...Press ENTER
A list with the search term will appear.
PERSONAL ANCESTRAL FILE
... Password Access Only
ADDRESS LIST FOR BROWN FAMILY
... Password Access Only
ORSON PRATT BROWN FAMILY REUNIONS
... Easter 1986 through October 2005
... ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION - BY-LAWS
COMMENTS AND INPUT ON ARTICLES
... Published December 2007:
"ORSON PRATT BROWN AND HIS FIVE WONDERFUL WIVES VOL. I and II"
By Erold C. Wiscombe
... Published March 2009:
"CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN AND HIS 13 WIVES"
(unfortunately the publisher incorrectly changed the photo
and spelling of Phebe Abbott Brown Fife's name
after it was proofed by this author)
Researched and Compiled by Erold C. Wiscombe
... Published 2012:
"Finding Refuge in El Paso"
By Fred E. Woods [ISBN: 978-1-4621-1153-4]
Includes O.P Brown's activities as Special Church Agent in El Paso
and the Juarez Stake Relief Committee Minutes of 1912.
"Colonia Morelos: Un ejemplo de ética mormona
junto al río Bavispe (1900-1912)"
By Irene Ríos Figueroa [ISBN: 978-607-7775-27-0]
Includes O.P. Brown's works as Bishop of Morelos. Written in Spanish.
"The Diaries of Anthony W. Ivins 1875 - 1932"
By Elizabeth Oberdick Anderson [ISBN: 978-156085-226-1]
Mentions O.P. Brown more than 30 times as Ivins' companion.
... To be Published Soon:
"CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN 1801-1863:
TEMPER BY NATURE, TEMPERED BY FAITH"
Send Comments and Information to:
... FAMILY GROUP PHOTOS
... FAMILY REUNIONS
... FAMILY GET TOGETHERS
... Lily Gonzalez Brown 80th Birthday Party-Reunion
July 14, 2007 in American Fork, Utah
...Gustavo Brown Family Reunion in October 2007
... FAMILY MEMBERS WHO DIED RECENTLY
... NEWS, WEDDINGS, BABIES, MORE
... HELP US IDENTIFY THESE ANCESTORS
Send Additions and Information to:
...... Wives and 35 Children Photo Chart
...... Photo Gallery of OPB
...... Biographical Sketch of the Life Orson Pratt Brown
...... History of Orson Pratt Brown by Orson P. Brown
...... Journal & Reminiscences of Capt. Orson P. Brown
...... Memories of Orson P. Brown by C. Weiler Brown
...... Orson Pratt Brown by "Hattie" Critchlow Jensen
...... Orson Pratt Brown by Nelle Spilsbury Hatch
...... Orson Pratt Brown by W. Ayrd Macdonald
...... Wives and 29 / 43 Children Photo Chart
...... Captain James Brown's Letters & Journal
...... Brown Family Memorabilia
...... Mormon Battalion 1846-1847
...... Brown's Fort ~ then Brownsville, Utah
...... Chronology of Captain James Brown
- James Brown of Rowan County, N.C. 1757-1823
- Mary Williams of Rowan County, N.C. 1760-1832
- Stephen Joseph Abbott of, PA 1804-1843
- Abigail Smith of Williamson, N.Y. 1806-1889
- John Fife of Tulliallan, Scotland 1807-1874
- Mary Meek Nicol, Carseridge, Scotland 1809-1850
- Martha "Mattie" Diana Romney Brown 1870-1943
- Jane "Jennie" Bodily Galbraith Brown 1879-1944
- Elizabeth Graham MacDonald Webb Brown 1874-1904
- Eliza Skousen Brown Abbott Burk 1882-1958
- Angela Maria Gavaldón Brown 1919-1967
ORSON PRATT BROWN'S 35 CHILDREN
- (Martha) Carrie Brown (child) 1888-1890
- (Martha) Orson Pratt Brown, Jr. (child) 1890-1892
- (Martha) Ray Romney Brown 1892-1945
- (Martha) Clyde Romney Brown 1893-1948
- (Martha) Miles Romney Brown 1897-1974
- (Martha) Dewey B. Brown 1898-1954
- (Martha) Vera Brown Foster Liddell Ray 1901-1975
- (Martha) Anthony Morelos Brown 1904-1970
- (Martha) Phoebe Brown Chido Gardiner 1906-1973
- (Martha) Orson Juarez Brown 1908-1981
- (Jane) Ronald Galbraith Brown 1898-1969
- (Jane) Grant "Duke" Galbraith Brown 1899-1992
- (Jane) Martha Elizabeth Brown Leach Moore 1901-1972
- (Jane) Pratt Orson Galbraith Brown 1905-1960
- (Jane) William Galbraith Brown (child) 1905-1912
- (Jane) Thomas Patrick Porfirio Diaz Brown 1907-1978
- (Jane) Emma Jean Galbraith Brown Hamilton 1909-1980
- (Elizabeth) (New born female) Webb 1893-1893
- (Elizabeth) Elizabeth Webb Brown Jones 1895-1982
- (Elizabeth) Marguerite Webb Brown Shill 1897-1991
- (Elizabeth) Donald MacDonald Brown 1902-1971
- (Elizabeth) James Duncan Brown 1904-1943
- (Eliza) Gwen Skousen Brown Erickson Klein 1903-1991
- (Eliza) Anna Skousen Brown Petrie Encke 1905-2001
- (Eliza) Otis Pratt Skousen Brown 1907-1987
- (Eliza) Orson Erastus Skousen Brown (infant) 1909-1910
- (Eliza) Francisco Madera Skousen Brown 1911-1912
- (Eliza) Elizabeth Skousen Brown Howell 1914-1999
- (Angela) Silvestre Gustavo Brown 1919-
- (Angela) Bertha Erma Elizabeth Brown 1922-1979
- (Angela) Pauly Gabaldón Brown 1924-1998
- (Angela) Aaron Aron Saul Brown 1925
- (Angela) Mary Angela Brown Hayden Green 1927
- (Angela) Heber Jedediah Brown (infant) 1936-1936
- (Angela) Martha Gabaldón Brown Gardner 1940
ORSON'S SIBLINGS from MOTHER PHEBE
- Stephen Abbott Brown 1851-1853
- Phoebe Adelaide Brown Snyder 1855-1930
- Cynthia Abigail Fife Layton 1867-1943
- (New born female) Fife 1870-1870
- (Toddler female) Fife 1871-1872
ORSON'S 28 SIBLINGS from JAMES BROWN
- (Martha Stephens) John Martin Brown 1824-1888
- (Martha Stephens) Alexander Brown 1826-1910
- (Martha Stephens) Jesse Stowell Brown 1828-1905
- (Martha Stephens) Nancy Brown Davis Sanford 1830-1895
- (Martha Stephens) Daniel Brown 1832-1864
- (Martha Stephens) James Moorhead Brown 1834-1924
- (Martha Stephens) William Brown 1836-1904
- (Martha Stephens) Benjamin Franklin Brown 1838-1863
- (Martha Stephens) Moroni Brown 1838-1916
- (Susan Foutz) Alma Foutz Brown (infant) 1842-1842
- (Esther Jones) August Brown (infant) 1843-1843
- (Esther Jones) Augusta Brown (infant) 1843-1843
- (Esther Jones) Amasa Lyman Brown (infant) 1845-1845
- (Esther Jones) Alice D. Brown Leech 1846-1865
- (Esther Jones) Esther Ellen Brown Dee 1849-1893
- (Sarah Steadwell) James Harvey Brown 1846-1912
- (Mary McRee) George David Black 1841-1913
- (Mary McRee) Mary Eliza Brown Critchlow1847-1903
- (Mary McRee) Margaret Brown 1849-1855
- (Mary McRee) Mary Brown Edwards Leonard 1852-1930
- (Mary McRee) Joseph Smith Brown 1856-1903
- (Mary McRee) Josephine Vilate Brown Newman 1858-1917
- (Phebe Abbott) Stephen Abbott Brown (child) 1851-1853
- (Phebe Abbott) Phoebe Adelaide Brown 1855-1930
- (Cecelia Cornu) Charles David Brown 1856-1926
- (Cecelia Cornu) James Fredrick Brown 1859-1923
- (Lavinia Mitchell) Sarah Brown c. 1857-
- (Lavinia Mitchell) Augustus Hezekiah Brown c. 1859
ORSON'S 17 SIBLINGS from STEPFATHER FIFE
- (Diane Davis) Sarah Jane Fife White 1855-1932
- (Diane Davis) William Wilson Fife 1857-1897
- (Diane Davis) Diana Fife Farr 1859-1904
- (Diane Davis) John Daniel Fife 1863-1944
- (Diane Davis) Walter Thompson Fife 1866-1827
- (Diane Davis) Agnes Ann "Aggie" Fife 1869-1891
- (Diane Davis ) Emma Fife (child) 1871-1874
- (Diane Davis) Robert Nicol Fife (infant) 1873-1874
- (Diane Davis) Barnard Fife (infant) 1881-1881
- (Cynthia Abbott) Mary Lucina Fife Hutchins 1868-1950
- (Cynthia Abbott) Child Fife (infant) 1869-1869
- (Cynthia Abbott) David Nicol Fife 1871-1924
- (Cynthia Abbott) Joseph Stephen Fife (child) 1873-1878
- (Cynthia Abbott) James Abbott Fife (infant) 1877-1878
ORSON PRATT BROWN'S IN-LAWS
- (Diana) Caroline Lambourne 18461979
- (Diana) Miles Park Romney 1843-1904
- (Jane) Emma Sarah Bodily 1858-1935
- (Jane) William Wilkie Galbraith 1838-1898
- (Elizabeth) Alexander F. Macdonald 1825-1903
- (Elizabeth) Elizabeth Atkinson 1841-1922
- (Eliza) Anne Kirstine Hansen 1845-1916
- (Eliza) James Niels Skousen 1828-1912
- (Angela) Maria Durán de Holguin 1876-1955
- (Angela) José Tomás Gabaldón 1874-1915
Orson Pratt Brown Family Organization
P.O. Box 980111
Park City, Utah 84098-0111